HOW TO APPLY
Admission Forms 2016/2017
- Download 2016/2017 Admission Forms (HERE)
- An Applicant after downloading the admission form should print out the form.
- Complete the printed form.
- Attach all required documentation to the form.
- Submit the completed form at the admissions office located at Obom-Road-Kasoa-Nurses
Quarters (Abbeam Junction).
- The Cost of the form is 100GhCedis or the cedi equivalent of USD…………. For non-Ghanaians
(Payment can also be made either Cash or Bankers Draft).
How to Apply in person
- Paper Application forms can be purchased from the Institutes Campus for 100.00 for Ghanaian applicants or the equivalent of US$……….. For non-Ghanaian applicants (Payments can be done by Bankers Draft in favour of Abbeam Institute of Technology or the Institutes offices by Cash.
- The completed paper application form along with passport size photographs, transcripts, and certificates/results slips must be submitted in person to:
Abbeam Institute of Technology,
Off Kasoa, Obom Road,
For further clarifications, kindly call our offices.
HOTLINE: 00233 (0)261-159-643/ 00233 (0)307-037-090
Applicants admitted for the 2016/2017 Academic Year are listed here.
Admissions are still in progress and additional names will be posted shortly.
Please come back and check soon.